- Small size for great portability.
- Ready to cook in 20 min.
- With only 0.70 kg of pellets it offers a cooking autonomy of 80 minutes.
- Homogenous flame over the whole plate.
- More efficient than electricity or any gas.
- Ash residue can be used as compostable waste or as fertiliser for plants.
- Made in Italy.
- Watch a MyBBQ instructional video
MyBBQ by Lincar is an innovatively designed BBQ fuelled by sustainable wood pellets. Wood pellets are an environmentally sustainable biomass fuel which are more efficient than gas and electricity. The My BBQ has reduced dimensions for easy portability and is ready to cook in just 20 minutes. The BBQ only needs 0.70 kg of sustainable wood pellets to cook for a duration of 80 minutes. It works through the Pyrolysis process which guarantees an equal flame across the whole plate. A great piece of kit for those glamping trips! Additional wood pellets can be purchased on our website at £5 per 10kg.
Included in the purchase of MyBBQ are: handles, corrugated plate and a 0.70 kg pack of pellets.
|Dimensions||410 × 265 × 250 m|
Black, Red, Orange